The Fleurs d’Exception du Pays de Grasse is a non-profit association (French association law of 1901) made up of perfume plants producers. Its targets are:
- Promoting and developing the plant and floral crops of Grasse and the surrounding region.
- Developing research programs on the species that form the biodiversity system of the Parc Naturel Régional des Pré-Alpes d’Azur in the Grasse backcountry.
- Protecting the specific, territorial identity of the Pays de Grasse crops and those of the surrounding region (brand, label, etc.).
- Encouraging and facilitating establishment of new farmers of aromatic, medicinal, and perfume plants.
- Participating in preserving common heritage by sharing experience and best practices with producer communities and local communities around the world.
Find us with Google Map